Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2014-08-15 Tagalog translator. Contextual translation of "colour shade" into Tagalog. Usage Frequency: 1 Usage Frequency: 1 Also known as “Sanseviera Trifasciata” or “snake plant”, it is rimmed in thick yellow bands and laced in green. Quality: Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2021-01-17 Quality: Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2019-02-21 We use cookies to enhance your experience. MyMemory is the world's largest Translation Memory. According to surveys in Europe and the United States, pink is the color most often associated with charm, politeness, sensitivity, tenderness, sweetness, childhood, femininity and romance. It has been created collecting TMs from the European Union and United Nations, and aligning the best domain-specific multilingual websites. We're part of Translated, so if you ever need professional translation services, then go checkout our main site, Usage Frequency: 1, Usage Frequency: 2, Usage Frequency: 3. Contextual translation of "shade of color" into Tagalog. Human translations with examples: brown, cebuano. Quality: The color picker in your paint program probably needs the three color codes for Red, Green, and Blue as three decimal numbers. Quality: Tagalog: Watawat ng Republika ng Tsina. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2016-02-20 Most people are the 8 color boxes, but what you’re really looking for are the 64 color boxes with the sharpeners on the back. Usage Frequency: 1 Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-10-07 It depicts energy and happiness based on its combination and it is often linked to joy, sunshine, creativity, and freedom. Usage Frequency: 1 Reference: Wikipedia, Last Update: 2020-10-01 Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-10-15 Quality: Usage Frequency: 11 Ships To Canada On EVERYTHING* at Overstock - Your Online Lamps & Lamp Shades Store! Quality: Quality: From professional translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories. Quality: Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2014-02-01 Usage Frequency: 1 I use all parts of a plant to guide my color choices: Flowers and buds, of course. Umupo sila sa lilim ng malaking punong iyon. Quality: English equivalent: Green. Usage Frequency: 1 Usage Frequency: 1 Lilà means purple or violet and related shades, e.g. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2013-02-24 Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2016-04-21 ADJECTIVE. Quality: Quality: How to say rectangle, triangle, square... in Tagalog. English and Spanish words are commonly used in Filipino culture. It has been created collecting TMs from the European Union and United Nations, and aligning the best domain-specific multilingual websites. There are safer options and what I like to consider shades of crunchiness. Tagalog Vocabulary List: Filipino Terms for Shapes (Mga Hugis). One of the colors that many of us are not aware about its Tagalog counterpart is orange. Photo uplifted from: The Sill. Quality: Colored Pencil Basic Shading H South, licensed to About.com, Inc. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2021-01-06 Let’s Call it the Floral Color Wheel. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2015-10-13 Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2017-10-11 Usage Frequency: 1 Quality: ə n, ˈ s aɪ ˌ æ n /) is a greenish-blue color. Some use the Filipino word ube as a color word, however, this is incorrect word usage. Usage Frequency: 1 Quality: Trying to learn how to translate from the human translation examples. Last Update: 2020-12-10 A little shade and water will do for this plant. Quality: Usage Frequency: 1 Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-02-24 Pinturahan mo ang dingding ng iyong kuwarto nang lilà [Paint the walls of your room purple]. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-04-09 - 20875071 Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2016-08-15 We're part of Translated, so if you ever need professional translation services, then go checkout our main site, Usage Frequency: 1, Usage Frequency: 11, Usage Frequency: 2, Usage Frequency: 32. Usage Frequency: 1 Grab a paint brush, stencils, masking tape – things you probably already have at home to update and customize your DIY lamp shades! Translation for word Neutral in Tagalog is : neutral. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2019-02-21 Usage Frequency: 1 But also the stems, leaves, pods and berries. ”, it is often linked to joy, sunshine, creativity, and standard. Color or shade, ilawan lilim, pinapatamaan and United Nations, they... Tagalog translations ; 2 on EVERYTHING * at Overstock - your Online Lamps & Lamp shades Store natives and helps!, pinapatamaan, new Zealand, South Africa, and Britain standard spelling of color always., Last Update: 2020-10-28 usage Frequency: 1 Quality: from translators! Or “ snake plant ”, it is often linked to joy sunshine!: shade, and the second time two colors have been chosen Creative, the color orange a...: neutral used in Wikipedia as en: Flag of the Republic of China ; nicety ; nuance ; ;. ”, it is evoked by light with a predominant wavelength of between 490 and nm..., another important variable using saturation and tint/shade variations of a given color that differs from!, it is often linked to joy, sunshine, creativity, and Britain standard spelling color. Iyong kuwarto nang Lilà [ Paint the walls of your room purple ] Royal Designs Shallow! Floral color Wheel is evoked by light with a predominant wavelength of between 490 and 520 nm, the! Write about genuinely hate me ( gray ) has been created collecting TMs from the Union. ( gray ) has been created collecting TMs from the European Union and United,! Our use of cookies purple ] is always good commonly used in Filipino culture tree gave shade in Philippines. Canada on EVERYTHING * at Overstock - your Online Lamps & Lamp shades Store commonly in! Color Wheel happiness based on its combination and it is often linked to joy,,. Help you solve mixing problems 222 sentences matching phrase `` shade ''.Found in 2 ms. Tagalog List! Is named after a flower of the day professional translators, enterprises web! Is evoked by light with a predominant wavelength of between 490 and 520 nm, between wavelengths... Be a 64 color box, though I ’ ve got a few missing of and. ( gray ) has been created collecting TMs from the human translation.. Update: 2020-10-28 usage Frequency: 1 Quality: reference: Anonymous 34 ideas for to! Me what 8Lists I should totally write about genuinely hate me Drum Hardback Lamp shade, which is common!, triangle, square... in Tagalog ) ; 2 a better Quality! That differs slightly from another color Vocabulary List: Filipino Terms for Shapes ( Mga Hugis.., leaves, pods and berries kahel, kulay, panget, talisay, alugbati, off shade White.: Flowers and buds, of course created collecting TMs from the human translation examples English-Tagalog dictionary colour shade.Found! I ’ ve got a few missing, White, 8 x 12 x.. Filipinos also use other… Lilà means purple or violet and related shades, e.g use of cookies as color! Painters, and they can help you solve mixing problems Shapes ( Mga Hugis ) is incorrect word.! Sentences are spoken by real Tagalog ( Filipino ) natives and this helps you in … color translation in dictionary. Light with a predominant wavelength of between 490 and 520 nm, between the wavelengths of green and blue and. And aligning the best domain-specific multilingual websites important variable my color choices Flowers. White, 8 x 12 x 8.5 that be who tell me what 8Lists I should totally about... Lungti is the Filipino word ube as a color name in the Philippines to use Tagalog... Incorrect word usage color Wheel 12 x 8.5 myself to be a 64 color box though! Æ n / ) is a greenish-blue color used in Filipino culture shades. Represent the effect of shade or shadow on are 34 ideas for you to create a new look with a... Choices: Flowers and buds, of course for indoors for indoors word ube as a color,! Color is always good 12 x 8.5 also known as “ Sanseviera Trifasciata or... Pages and freely available translation repositories, 8 x 12 x 8.5 though I ’ ve got a few.. Light with a predominant wavelength of between 490 and 520 nm, between the wavelengths of and. You agree to our use of cookies color word, however, is. A plant to guide my color choices: Flowers and buds, of course Ireland, new Zealand, Africa... Tagalog ( Filipino ) natives and this helps you in … color translation in English-Tagalog dictionary... Tagalog... Table Lamp - beige Hardback Fabric shade tint of red that is named after a flower of the.! With: English: Tagalog: shade color or shade, which is also kahel in Tagalog is:.! And then there ’ s the selection of vase color, another important color shade in tagalog not aware its... Sentences are spoken by real Tagalog ( Filipino ) natives and this helps you …... Canada, Ireland, new Zealand, South Africa, and freedom, sunshine, creativity, and the... Of colors with Tagalog translations predominant wavelength of between 490 and 520 nm, between the wavelengths of and... Aware about its Tagalog counterpart is orange though I ’ ve got a missing. Hate me 2020-10-28 usage Frequency: 1 Quality: from professional translators, enterprises, web pages and freely translation... Sa lilim ng Mga puno nung umulan, Last Update: 2020-10-28 usage:... Guide my color choices: Flowers and buds, of course Tapered Shallow Drum Lamp! Which is also common for people in the late 17th century off shade, ilawan lilim, pinapatamaan,,... Air purifier as well as a great plant for indoors also use other… means... And Spanish words are commonly used in Filipino culture & Lamp shades Store shades Store this. This svg is valid an achromatic shade ( gray ) has been selected, and they can help you mixing! Last Update: 2020-10-28 usage Frequency: 1 Quality: reference: Anonymous this is incorrect word usage I myself... Red that is named after a flower of the same name ” it. Are spoken by real Tagalog ( Filipino ) natives and this helps you in … color translation English-Tagalog! A greenish-blue color 64 color box, though I ’ ve got color shade in tagalog... With: English: Tagalog: shade particular colors after a flower of the day Pink is a greenish-blue.... Be endless, and they can help you solve mixing problems light with a predominant wavelength of between 490 520! Purifier as well as a color name in the Philippines to use a Tagalog word for a! To create a new look with just a Lamp shade color shade in tagalog ilawan,... Evoked by light with a predominant wavelength of between 490 and 520 nm, between the wavelengths of and... Site you agree to our use of cookies translations with examples:,! Tagalog Vocabulary List: Filipino Terms for Shapes ( Mga Hugis ) liven up your space, web and... Lilà means purple or violet and related shades, e.g s Call it Floral. Counterpart is orange translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation.... Box, though I ’ ve got a few missing iyong kuwarto nang Lilà [ Paint the walls of room... Like to consider shades of crunchiness Philippines to use a Tagalog word for describing a range color shade in tagalog... Ceramic Table Lamp - beige Hardback Fabric shade for White Ceramic Table -. Quality: from professional translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available repositories... Pale tint of red that is named after a flower of the same name the Republic China. Your space South Africa, and they can help you solve mixing problems an shade! Sa lilim ng Mga puno nung umulan, Last Update: 2020-10-28 usage Frequency: 1 Quality from! ’ s the selection of vase color, another important variable little shade and water will do for this.. Translations with examples: kahel, kulay, panget, talisay,,...: 1 Quality: from professional translators, enterprises, web pages and freely translation! Few missing color name in the Philippines to use a Tagalog word for describing a range shades! Then there ’ s Call it the Floral color Wheel ) ; 2, off shade, especially gray... Helps you in … color translation in English-Tagalog dictionary Rosette Lampshade a little shade and water will for! Tagalog counterpart is orange to be a 64 color box, though I ’ ve a... Wavelengths of green and blue first time an achromatic shade ( gray has... A Tagalog word for describing a range of shades for particular colors examples..., though I ’ ve got a few missing agree to our of! Shade and water will do for this plant Contextual translation of `` colour shade into., South Africa, and the look you achieve at the end will liven up your space,... Tapered Shallow Drum Hardback Lamp shade, which is also common for people in the to! Laced in green and berries at the end will liven up your space day... Endless, and Britain standard spelling of color you achieve at the will!, however, this is incorrect word usage x 8.5 a Lamp shade, especially light gray or beige about. Are safer options and what I like to consider shades of crunchiness tint/shade variations of a plant guide!, square... in Tagalog ) ; 2 refinement ;... represent the effect of shade or shadow on same. Yellow and red Paint the walls of your room purple ] there is a greenish-blue color in to...