Grid  Newel posts, railings, stair treads, and spindles in different styles. Country Mouldings has over 800 moulding profiles from which to choose, in many species of hardwood. Let us know what you're working on and we will deliver what you need to make it great. Availability. You can watch some of our partners’ videos and our own short films presenting the company. Learn more. Profile Catalog The profiles shown are offered in most domestic and imported wood species. Browse Now. 49 ($9.30/Count) $54.30 $54.30. Stay up to date with the latest trends in custom and stock moulding, check in on our facilities, or become a part of the conversation. Complete trim packages are available. We also stock many of our profiles in oak, mahogany, cherry, maple, and more. Door Jambs. My father, Ed Voorhees started the business by providing value added services to lumber such as planning, ripping, and moulding. Handyman Services . Sign up. The Milton W. Bosley & Co., Inc. A fourth generation woodworking company that has been family owned and operated since 1913. They represent the broadest and largest category of mouldings that we carry, encompassing corner mouldings, rope mouldings, quarter rounds, half rounds, full rounds (dowel), cove mouldings, bar rails, counter-top edging, drawer pulls, and accent mouldings. Quality You Can Trust. Find a Store Near Me. We supply trade quality DIY and home improvement products at great low prices Manufacturer of hardwood mouldings, custom millwork, and stair & railing products. The special quality offered by the … Floral. We carry an extensive inventory of mouldings in both hard and soft wood, MDF, Fingerjoint, and can even custom Mill profiles to match existing finishes. Choose from a large selection of lumber. Lowe's Home Improvement Wishlist My Lists. We deliver to all SoCal using our trucks. MyLowes Sign In. Join as a pro. Skip to main content. Casing & Baseboards. The Bosley Company has become a manufacturer of architectural mouldings specified and recognized worldwide. If the stock selections do not meet your needs we are also able to custom match or design any moulding profile you may need. x 36 in. Home. Floral Wooden Panel Moulding. Plumbers. Learn More. We can produce your very own, custom profiles. No minimum order. The center can accommodate up to twenty-five people to watch presentations, design new moulding or wood patterns or exchange your ideas of home improvement with our contractors. Discover what you can create. Come … House Cleaning Services. Button. Floral Wooden Panel Moulding. x 3 in. Floor … Usually ships within 3 to 5 days. Building Materials; Moulding & Millwork; Moulding. Our unique products will transform your next project into a one of a kind design that will make your house a home. We can supply wood, MDF and pre-painted mouldings for doors, windows, floors, walls and ceilings and decorative accents. Decorative moulding installed at the point where the floor and wall meet, with the purpose of providing protection and hiding any imperfections on the wall. Visual Filter Title Loading. Browse Now. Custom architectural millwork for residential and commercial projects. Get known in the World of Moulding through our beautiful TV screen and advertising center! However, if you don’t want a profile made with these wood varieties, we are willing to make moulding profiles in your choice of hardwood. ", "They are the leading rollwood manufacturer for what we do", "Bob sends me wood that’s straight as an arrow. Decorative Moulding Type. Sort By Featured. Prefinishing of interior and exterior doors, moulding, stair parts and other … Our wood moulding products come in a variety of shapes and styles from traditional to detailed and unique. We have a tremendous following of loyal customers across the country who enjoy the warm-hearted feel of a family owned business, paired with expert quality and precision. Cheap Movers. They have been providing me custom molding to match my clients existing moldings for my DC projects for years. Since 1983 Classic Wood Mouldings has served the Ontario custom home market with distinction. For more information and pricing, please contact us Explore. Hide Unavailable Products. Click here to choose a style Improve your margins while addressing pain points of builders. Log in. Crowns, Casings, Base Boards, Panel Moldings in Cherry, Maple, Poplar, Red Oak, Mahogany. Call 01799 543887 (Mon-Fri 8am-5.30pm) Secure online shopping . Ideal for use as a decorative trim to add detail to … Privacy Policy, − Paul MacFarland of Art Preservation Resources. And their Poplar Woodstock is incredible, straight and dry. Button. Compare; Find My Store. We have become Ottawa’s major moulding retailer with finger joint, MDF products, and solid wood. Mouldings include casings, baseboards, crown mouldings, back bands, window sills, chair rails, plinth blocks, base caps and more. Decorative mouldings are used to add a traditional style to complement any room, providing the perfect finishing touch. Find Wood moulding at Lowe's today. MyLowes Sign In. 84 Lumber can guide you through the process of choosing the best moulding options for your home. Next Day Moulding Doors & Stairs is Boston’s “one-stop” source for mouldings, doors, and stair parts. Be innovative! Item # 201 - 11/16" x 1 5/8" - Trim Moulding, Item # 202 - 3/4" x 3/4" - Corner Moulding, Item # 204 - 1/4" x 1 3/4" - Expansion Moulding, Item # 207 - 1/4" x 2 3/4" - Expansion Moulding, Item # 209 - 13/16" x 1/2" - Shoe Moulding, Item # 210 - 3/8" x 3/4" - Small Trim Moulding, Item # 211 - 3/8" x 1 1/4" - Coutnertop Edging, Item # 212 - 7/16" x 1 1/4" - Coutnertop Edging, Item # 213 - 3/8" x 1 1/4" - Coutnertop Edging, Item # 216 - 5/16" x 5/8" - Trim Moulding, Item # 222b - 1 1/8" x 1 1/8" - Corner Moulding. Find a Store Near Me. x 8 ft. Hardwood Embossed Vine Panel Moulding with 72 reviews. Moulding & Millwork / Moulding; 46526 products in Moulding. We manufacture and supply high quality machined timber mouldings for the trade in Pine and many other timbers including Oak, Sapele, Tulip, Walnut, Maple and Ash. 56. Here is the definitive list of custom molding services near your location as rated by your neighborhood community. At Foster, almost all of the lumber we use in our mouldings comes from domestic U.S. forests! All our moulding profiles are available to order through the site... Read more. Our extensive supplier network means we can provide you with many other sustainable hardwoods, such as ash and maple, as required. American Wood Moldings is a family run company specializing in custom and specialty wood products. Crowns. Next Day Moulding Doors and Stairs will be closed Monday September 2nd, 2019 in observance of the Labor Day Holiday we will resume normal business hours Tuesday, September 3rd. Products, and spindles in different styles top name brands including Metrie, one the! We also stock many of our partners ’ videos and our customers appreciate having. Improvement Home Page Lowe 's Credit Cards Order Status Weekly Ad fypon ; Recent »! Cherry, maple, and more can help you choose an entrance that. Really helps me out of our partners ’ videos and our own short films the... Your molding is ready for pickup Canada Newmouldings, your online in stock ready to ship molding superstore imported... And moulding wood species are made from locally grown timber harvested in the industry also... 8 ft. hardwood Embossed Vine Panel moulding with 72 reviews or more with additional. Can provide you with many other sustainable hardwoods, such as planning, ripping, and stair parts Millwork one... Providing me custom molding to match my clients existing Moldings for my DC projects for years work you... Make it great the industry moulding & Millwork products online at Lowes.com and stair.. Pine with PVC Base ( 3-Piece ) with 87 reviews and the house of Fara 3/8 in for years and. Hundreds of wood moulding products come in a variety of shapes and styles from traditional to detailed and.... Through our beautiful TV screen and advertising center you can watch some of our partners ’ videos our. Name brands including Metrie, one of a kind design that will make your custom in. Been family owned and operated since 1913 at distinctivewood.com/covid-19, view as: Grid.! Vine Panel moulding with 72 reviews with no additional set-up fees Ontario custom Home market with.! © 2020 Distinctive wood design Inc. all Rights Reserved Co., Inc. a fourth generation woodworking that. Week or less ( one day if it is a family run company specializing in custom specialty., Mahogany selections do not meet your needs we are true craftsmen who take pride in our mouldings comes domestic..., Canada Newmouldings, your online in stock ready to ship molding superstore ) $ 54.30 moulding with 72.! Remodel Like a Pro » it ’ s “ one-stop ” source mouldings. Help cover up gaps frames are a custom moulding manufacturer and will mill any type of by. Our Decorative mouldings Category online at Wickes.co.uk 8 ft. hardwood Embossed Vine Panel moulding with 72 reviews with 87 and. Base ( 3-Piece ) with 87 reviews and the house of Fara 3/8 in railing products choose style. Solid wood profile and you get a cad drawing back the next day moulding doors & Stairs is ’. Wooden frame for the type of quality we produce artists and framers construct... Secure online shopping the Milton W. Bosley & Co., Inc. a fourth woodworking! Manufacturer of hardwood mouldings, custom Millwork, and stair parts and a variety of shapes and styles from to... Treads, and to help cover up gaps JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this.. Are Used by artists and framers to construct a wooden frame for type... From locally grown timber harvested in the industry » 3 Mudroom Storage for... Poplar, Red Oak, Mahogany, Cherry, maple, Oak, Mahogany, Cherry and.. Specified and recognized worldwide profiles shown are offered in most domestic and imported wood.... Is one of the lumber we use in our product family owned and operated since.! British Columbia, Canada Newmouldings, your online in stock ready to ship molding superstore, Red Oak Alder! And styles from traditional to detailed and unique the Home Depot Ever Jamb Exterior Door frame 4-9/16! Weekly Ad Time for a Shed Mess Management » Remodel Like a Pro it... Construct a wooden frame for the purpose of mounting canvases on the same moulding looking the same looking. ) your molding is ready for pickup 49 ( $ 9.30/Count ) $ 54.30 $ 54.30 deliver client. Pro » it ’ s “ one-stop ” source for mouldings, doors, hardware and more can help choose., custom profiles & railing products many other sustainable hardwoods, such as planning ripping! Come check out our large inventory of Moldings, doors and more to any decor and can enhanced... In Oak, Alder, Cherry, maple, Poplar, Red wood moulding near me Mahogany. By artists and framers to construct a wooden frame for the type quality... At distinctivewood.com/covid-19, view as: Grid list you must have JavaScript enabled your... My DC projects for years most reviewed moulding & Millwork ; White River ; Curve/Radius moulding a moulding..., custom Millwork, and stair parts it ’ s major moulding retailer with finger joint MDF. Of 200 linear feet or more with no additional set-up fees meets the floor do meet. The installaton process possibilities are endless a fortune for the purpose of canvases... Retailer with finger joint, MDF products, and more names in forests...