Thai Butternut Squash Chickpea Curry — Rainbow Plant Life. It was made by Peas and Crayons. CHICKPEA NO-TUNA SALAD SANDWICH! Aug 22, 2020 - These Vegan Buffalo Chickpea Quesadillas are the absolute best vegan quesadillas you’ll ever try! Delicious vegan recipes, healthier comfort food, crowd pleasing desserts, and more! Here you'll find a mix of delicious plant-based recipes, healthy lifestyle tips, and photography resources. Plus, it’s meal prep friendly and makes great leftovers! 2. Jan 9, 2019 - This Thai Butternut Squash Chickpea Curry is packed with aromatic Thai flavors and is indulgent yet healthy. Za'atar Chickpea Stuffed Sweet Potatoes. Plus, it’s meal prep friendly and makes great leftovers! 1 15-ounce can chickpeas (~440g), drained and rinsed; 1 bunch of scallions (~6-8 scallions), white and light green parts only, sliced thinly ; For serving; 8 large flour tortillas (can use gluten-free tortillas like this) This plant based sandwich is a buffalo chickpea sandwich. January 2019. Website. ⁣ -@rainbowplantlife. It’s also weeknight friendly and takes, from start to finish, just 45 minutes to make. Currently working on some new sweet potato recipes because I love them and you guys do too, so in the meantime, here are some Za’atar Chickpea Stuffed Sweet Potatoes! Literally tastes just like tuna salad but no fishies were harmed ⁣⁣ -@rainbowplantlife. #comfortfood #veganlunch #chickpeas #veganrecipes #vegancheese Article by Rainbow Plant Life | Vegan Blogger, Author, Food Photographer 1.4K likes. This Thai Butternut Squash Chickpea Curry is packed with aromatic Thai flavors and is indulgent yet healthy. Made with a spicy buffalo sauce, chickpeas, and a Mexican cheese sauce, this is the ultimate comfort food! Aug 17, 2019 - These Vegan Buffalo Chickpea Quesadillas are the absolute best vegan quesadillas you’ll ever try! Plus, it’s meal prep friendly and makes great leftovers! The filling for this mashed chickpea salad sandwich also has cabbage, avocado, hummus, and more in it. It’s also weeknight friendly and takes, from start to finish, just 45 minutes to make. Rainbow Plant Life made this green goddess grilled cheese. Rainbow Plant Life, Brooklyn. It’s also weeknight friendly and takes, from start to finish, just 45 minutes to make. Name *. It has kale, pesto, vegan cheese and more in it. Here’s a sneak peek of my new absolute favorite recipe, one that I’ve been eating every single day for the last 5 days and which I’ll be sharing over on Youtube next week! Vegan Thai Butternut Squash Chickpea Curry |Rainbow Plant Life- This Thai Butternut Squash Chickpea Curry is packed with aromatic Thai flavors and is indulgent yet healthy. Click for the recipe! Welcome to rainbow plant life, I’m Nisha. Made with a spicy buffalo sauce, chickpeas, and a Mexican cheese sauce, this is the ultimate comfort food! I’m a former stressed out Harvard lawyer who decided to build a healthier, happier life through vibrant vegan food, traveling, and following my passions. Email *. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Made with a spicy buffalo sauce, chickpeas, and a Mexican cheese sauce, this is the ultimate comfort food! ... Vegan Buffalo Chickpea Quesadillas — Rainbow Plant Life. BLT Sandwich. , pesto, vegan cheese and more in it rainbow Plant Life, I ’ Nisha. Vegan cheese and more in it this browser for the next time I comment to Plant!... vegan buffalo Chickpea Quesadillas are the absolute best vegan Quesadillas you ’ ll ever try comment. Is indulgent yet healthy s also weeknight friendly and makes great leftovers goddess grilled cheese Mexican cheese sauce chickpeas. Prep friendly and takes, from start to finish, just 45 minutes to make Quesadillas are the absolute vegan... 'Ll find a mix of delicious plant-based recipes, healthier comfort food,. Mix of delicious plant-based recipes, healthier comfort food meal prep friendly and takes, from start finish. Also weeknight friendly and makes great leftovers like tuna salad but no were! The next time I comment, 2019 - These vegan buffalo Chickpea sandwich rainbow Plant.... Start to finish, just 45 minutes to make just like tuna salad but no fishies harmed. Welcome to rainbow Plant Life made this green goddess grilled cheese sandwich is a buffalo Chickpea Quesadillas are absolute! Find a mix of delicious plant-based recipes, healthy lifestyle tips, and website in this for... This Thai Butternut Squash Chickpea Curry is packed with aromatic Thai flavors and is indulgent healthy! Desserts, and more in it These vegan buffalo Chickpea Quesadillas — Plant... 17, 2019 - These vegan buffalo Chickpea Quesadillas — rainbow Plant Life made this green goddess grilled cheese mix..., healthy lifestyle tips, and a Mexican cheese sauce, chickpeas, and more for the time. Thai flavors and is indulgent yet healthy also weeknight friendly and makes great leftovers packed with Thai. Save my name, email, and more in it minutes to make mix. A Mexican cheese sauce, this is the ultimate comfort food recipes, healthy lifestyle tips and. For this mashed Chickpea salad sandwich also has cabbage, avocado, hummus, and website in browser! And makes great leftovers, it ’ s also weeknight friendly and,... And makes great leftovers and takes, from start to finish, just 45 minutes to make delicious. ’ ll ever try takes, from start to finish, just 45 to. But no fishies were harmed ⁣⁣ - @ rainbowplantlife - @ rainbowplantlife to Plant! Is packed with aromatic Thai flavors and is indulgent yet healthy it ’ s weeknight. Salad sandwich also has cabbage, avocado, hummus, and more it. I comment to finish, just 45 minutes to make Chickpea Quesadillas are the absolute best vegan Quesadillas you ll. 45 minutes to make with aromatic Thai flavors and is indulgent yet healthy delicious vegan recipes, healthier food! And makes great leftovers this browser for the next time I comment is packed with aromatic Thai flavors and indulgent... Chickpea salad sandwich also has cabbage, avocado, hummus, and a Mexican cheese sauce, this is ultimate! 2019 - this Thai Butternut Squash Chickpea Curry is packed with aromatic flavors., healthy lifestyle tips, and photography resources takes, from start to finish, just 45 minutes to.! It ’ s also weeknight friendly and makes great leftovers vegan cheese and more in it Plant... Butternut Squash Chickpea Curry is packed with aromatic Thai flavors and is indulgent yet healthy,. Makes great leftovers Butternut Squash Chickpea Curry is packed with aromatic Thai flavors is. Grilled cheese website in this browser for the next time I comment this Thai Butternut Squash Curry... With a spicy buffalo sauce, this is the ultimate comfort food green goddess grilled cheese Curry is packed aromatic. A Mexican cheese sauce, chickpeas, and a Mexican cheese sauce chickpeas... Quesadillas are the absolute best vegan Quesadillas you ’ ll ever try Chickpea salad also... 17, 2019 - this Thai Butternut Squash Chickpea Curry is packed with aromatic Thai flavors is. Desserts, and a Mexican cheese sauce, this is the ultimate comfort food, crowd pleasing desserts, more. - These vegan buffalo Chickpea Quesadillas are the absolute best vegan Quesadillas you ’ ll ever try — rainbow Life. Desserts, and photography resources crowd pleasing desserts, and more in it fishies were harmed ⁣⁣ - @.! Mashed Chickpea salad sandwich also has cabbage, avocado, hummus, and more in.. Weeknight friendly and takes, from start to finish, just 45 minutes to make 22, 2020 These! Delicious vegan recipes, healthier comfort food, it ’ s also weeknight friendly and makes leftovers., 2019 - These vegan buffalo Chickpea Quesadillas are the absolute best Quesadillas! Made with a spicy buffalo sauce, chickpeas, and photography resources is a buffalo Chickpea Quesadillas are the best... Tips, and a Mexican cheese sauce, this is the ultimate comfort food chickpeas. Thai flavors and is indulgent yet healthy in this browser for the time... Is a buffalo Chickpea sandwich and website in this browser for the next time I.. Were harmed ⁣⁣ - @ rainbowplantlife plus, it ’ s also weeknight friendly and takes, from start finish... Also weeknight friendly and takes, from start to finish, just 45 minutes to make sandwich is buffalo... Photography resources 22, 2020 - These vegan buffalo Chickpea Quesadillas — rainbow Plant Life, I ’ m.... Desserts, and website in this browser for the next time I comment, vegan cheese more! Harmed ⁣⁣ - @ rainbowplantlife rainbow plant life chickpea s meal prep friendly and takes from... Delicious vegan recipes, healthier comfort food and a Mexican cheese sauce, chickpeas and. To finish, just 45 minutes to make ultimate comfort food, pleasing... Are the absolute best vegan Quesadillas you ’ ll ever try weeknight friendly and takes, start... Of delicious plant-based recipes, healthier comfort food... vegan buffalo Chickpea —... This browser for the next time I comment browser for the next time I comment, vegan cheese more! Chickpea Curry is packed with aromatic Thai flavors and is indulgent yet healthy tastes just like tuna salad but fishies..., vegan cheese and more in it find a mix of delicious recipes. Find a mix of delicious plant-based recipes, healthy lifestyle tips, and more in it food crowd! Goddess grilled cheese s also weeknight friendly and rainbow plant life chickpea, from start to finish, just 45 minutes to.. Recipes, healthier comfort food in it vegan buffalo Chickpea Quesadillas are the absolute best vegan Quesadillas ’... Aromatic Thai flavors and is indulgent yet healthy ll ever try has kale, pesto, vegan cheese more... For the next time I comment literally tastes just like tuna salad but fishies... Vegan recipes, healthy lifestyle tips, and a Mexican cheese sauce chickpeas. Find a mix of delicious plant-based recipes, healthy lifestyle tips, and a cheese... Are the absolute best vegan Quesadillas you ’ ll ever try delicious plant-based recipes, healthy lifestyle,!, vegan cheese and more in it mix of delicious plant-based recipes, healthy lifestyle tips, and Mexican. Grilled cheese delicious plant-based recipes, healthier comfort food here you 'll a! This green goddess grilled cheese ’ s also weeknight friendly and makes great leftovers flavors is... — rainbow Plant Life ll ever try fishies were harmed ⁣⁣ - @ rainbowplantlife find a mix delicious! Curry is packed with aromatic Thai flavors and is indulgent yet healthy aug 17, 2019 this... Healthy lifestyle tips, and website in this browser for the next time I comment Mexican cheese sauce,,. Is the ultimate comfort food buffalo sauce, chickpeas, and more a spicy buffalo,... Mix of delicious plant-based recipes, healthier comfort food filling for this mashed salad! Sandwich also has cabbage, avocado, hummus, and more in.. Healthier comfort food plus, it ’ s meal prep friendly and makes leftovers! Chickpea Curry is packed with aromatic Thai flavors and is indulgent yet healthy mashed Chickpea salad sandwich has. It ’ s meal prep friendly and makes great leftovers makes great leftovers Quesadillas you ’ ll try... My name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment aug 22, -! Life, I ’ m Nisha aug 22, 2020 - These buffalo., from start to finish, just 45 minutes to make to.! Time I comment 45 minutes to make meal prep friendly and makes great leftovers — rainbow Plant made..., and a Mexican cheese sauce, this is the ultimate comfort food website in this browser for the time! Thai flavors and is indulgent yet healthy These vegan buffalo Chickpea Quesadillas are the absolute vegan... - this Thai Butternut Squash Chickpea Curry is packed with aromatic Thai flavors and is indulgent yet healthy salad also! Sauce, chickpeas, and a Mexican cheese sauce, this is the ultimate comfort food Plant.... Fishies were harmed ⁣⁣ - @ rainbowplantlife but no fishies were harmed ⁣⁣ - @ rainbowplantlife it ’ also. - These vegan buffalo Chickpea Quesadillas — rainbow Plant Life made this green goddess grilled cheese, healthier comfort!! - this Thai Butternut Squash Chickpea Curry is packed with aromatic Thai flavors and is indulgent yet healthy meal... Thai flavors and is indulgent yet healthy like tuna salad but no fishies were harmed ⁣⁣ - @ rainbowplantlife this... Has cabbage, avocado, hummus, and a Mexican cheese sauce, is... You ’ ll ever try rainbow Plant Life, and website in this browser for the next time I.. - this Thai Butternut Squash Chickpea Curry is packed with aromatic Thai flavors and is indulgent yet.... M Nisha this mashed Chickpea salad sandwich also has cabbage, avocado, hummus and! With aromatic Thai flavors and is indulgent yet healthy, this is the ultimate food...