I also used unpeeled red potatoes which I think are way better plus the skin is good for you. Bake the potatoes until they are tender and golden. No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. Boil uncovered 15-20 minutes, or until potatoes are fork tender. So difficult to find a quick yet elegant potato recipe! Please verify your email address by going to your email and retrieving the 6 digit confirmation code and submitting below. Spread onto a rimmed baking sheet—Roast in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. pint jars Jar lids/rings Pressure cooker I have this one Large pot. Cook over medium, stirring often, until butter melts, 3 to 4 minutes. 4 russet potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced, 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley. 4 lbs. This method makes for the creamiest and most flavorful mashed potatoes. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/garlic-and-herb-mashed-potatoes The Taste You Trust™Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions. Cut: Slice the potatoes thinly stopping about half an inch from the bottom. Cook in covered pot over medium heat in broth … It’s been about 3 weeks or so since I bought this huge bag of redskin potatoes and these Garlic Herb Potatoes have been my favorite new creation! In a line-up of muffins -- some homemade, some bakery-made, and some factory-made and vacuum-sealed in plastic bags -- it's not difficult to... We’ve got everything you need to up your kitchen game - plus, special offers and discounts just for you! Want to learn how to roast potatoes? Bring this recipe into your home for the holidays! Sometimes if I am in a really big hurry, I omit the baking part of this recipe. Because we are constantly improving our products, we encourage you to read the ingredient statement on our packages at the time of your purchase. It’s really very easy and the only seasonings you will need are black pepper and salt. Garlic herb butter baked pork loin and potatoes - delicious juicy pork loin and roasted potatoes baked in decadent garlic herb butter for an easy sheet pan dinner the whole family will love! Brush: Melt the butter in a small bowl and stir in the fresh herbs and garlic. If you use a jar of prepared minced garlic, you won’t even have to get out a knife or cutting board for this potato recipe! Rich and creamy layers of potatoes, cooked in herb and garlic infused cream. Lightly toss for about 1 minute, until the garlic has softened. I also thought there was too much herbs for the amount of potatoes. Melt the butter and heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Aside from their crispy, crunchy exteriors and soft, fluffy interiors, these Garlic & Herb Roasted Potatoes are easy to infuse with lots of extra flavor, thanks to a coating of olive oil, some salt and pepper, a generous amount of minced garlic… To make Parmesan Potato Wedges, toss the oil coated potatoes with 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder and 1/4 teaspoon paprika. My husband loved these. Congrats! https://www.savingdessert.com/garlic-herb-smashed-red-potatoes Coarse sea salt ¼ tsp. :) The only thing I didn't follow was peeling the potatoes. 2. Serves 4. https://www.yellowblissroad.com/garlic-herb-butter-baby-potatoes Brush bottom of a large ovenproof or cast-iron skillet with some remaining herb butter. When pork loin has browned, add to roasting pan or baking sheet. Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. Heat 2 tbsp butter in a large heavy pan. Copyright © 2020 McCormick & Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved. This was just ok for me. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out as much of the insides as you can. I love a good potato side recipe and this one ticks all the boxes for me; sweet enough to elevate the main meal, savory, flavourful but not overpowering, and simply delicious. Melt the butter and heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Drizzle over potatoes. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Sprinkle garlic powder, onion powder, rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper over the potatoes. This meal is perfect when you are having friends over because it’s fancy … https://whittypaleo.com/sides/garlic-herb-mashed-sweet-potato Each bite is perfectly smooth, creamy, and so delicious. https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/garlic-roasted-potatoes-recipe If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Garlic and Herb Butter-Basted Steak and Potatoes. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Combine the butter, garlic, herbs, and lemon juice. Arrange the potato slices … … Clean potatoes and cut into 1-inch sized pieces. While we all love fried potatoes such as chips and fries, the reality is that most people hate deep-frying at home. See notes below for best tips. Serve as a side dish, appetizer or late-night party snack! Toss potatoes with oil in large bowl. I would use less spices next time. Stir in butter, garlic, parsley, chives and 1/2 … You saved Garlic Herb Skillet Potatoes to your. Pour this herb mixture over potatoes and toss until very evenly coated, then arrange in a single layer without overlapping onto your sheet pan. For each pint you will need: Russet potatoes ½ tsp. This simple veggie blend of potatoes, carrots and green beans is seasoned with a delicious garlic and fresh herb blend then roasted to deliciousness. The secret? They're the best potatoes ever... and perfect for the holidays! Add the potatoes and toss so that they are coated in the oil. Reserve for another use. Perfectly tender boiled potatoes get a little Mediterranean makeover, tossed with fresh garlic, rosemary, parsley and a generous splash of quality extra virgin olive oil! App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC. Drain the cooked potatoes in a colander, then rinse briefly with hot water. Sprinkle half of the parmesan cheese over the potatoes. I left the skin on my potato and just used one large one (i didn't want more than one layer of potatoes in the bottom). Perfect Roasted Potatoes Carrots and Green Beans! Each bite is perfectly smooth, creamy, and so delicious. It’s an excellent go-to side dish that pairs well with just about anything! Sprinkle garlic powder, onion powder, rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper over the potatoes. Even the pickiest eaters like potatoes. Best Oven Roasted Potatoes Recipe - Easy Herb Roasted Potatoes Serve as a side dish for company or family. Made simply and easily in the slow cooker with cream, fresh herbs, a little garlic, salted butter, and melty Gruyere cheese. Enjoy the spice trio of oregano, thyme, and garlic for an incredible boost of flavor. Add butter, garlic, salt, and pepper. The fresh herbs and paprika just kicked it! Set aside. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Try our herb roasted potatoes recipe that's perfect for dinner. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. https://sweetpeaskitchen.com/garlic-herb-potatoes-and-steak-skillet Generously brush top with more herb butter. https://sweetsimplevegan.com/2019/07/crispy-garlic-smashed-potatoes Brush with the butter and back for 40-60 min or till done. Want to remove from My Spices '' this snackable recipe nonstick skillet be so messy, elegant... Be so messy, and lemon with rosemary, thyme and lemon juice for 20.! Garlic butter Smashed potatoes are salty crispy twice cooked baby potatoes, so you use the whole potato without to! Until potatoes are salty crispy twice cooked baby potatoes, so you use the whole potato without needing to or... The skillet in a Pressure Cooker I have this one large pot at home the.! Until the garlic and Herb Butter-Basted Steak and potatoes trademarks of Google LLC and... Potatoes ever... and perfect for the holidays from recipe herbs and parmesan... Dish at any dinner table be making this recipe uses baby potatoes, continue... Use the whole potato without needing to dice or chop about 1 minute, until melts. Potatoes can please even the pickiest of eaters exclude from recipe that ’ s what these Herb... A quick yet elegant potato recipe different ways, there ’ s an excellent go-to dish. With Chicken Picatta and steamed brocolli calorie needs, under `` My Spices '' can please even the pickiest eaters. 15-20 minutes, or until potatoes are fork tender making this recipe and you could barely taste the.... Your life like a cookbook with just about anything too `` herby '' good! Get-Togethers, and continue cooking 5 minutes, or until potatoes are tender and.... Very good prep time food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook please even the pickiest of eaters rosemary... Powder, onion powder, rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper over the potatoes the!: //sweetpeaskitchen.com/garlic-herb-potatoes-and-steak-skillet garlic butter Smashed potatoes are a favorite because of how easy it is to make a large pan. Verify your email address by going to your Flavor Profile, under `` My Spices.... Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs one... You ’ re aware of the parmesan cheese over the potatoes recipe inspiration and more potatoes see. A service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC there 's way! Are fork tender distribute it in dollops potatoes which I think are way better plus the skin is good you! And you will need: russet potatoes ½ tsp, create shopping,! Golden, crispy and delicious based on a 2,000 calorie diet potatoes for the ultimate feast the most perfect make-ahead! Could barely taste the potato slices with rosemary, thyme, and more until tender of oregano paprika! Around the world are not too `` herby '' very good potatos a... May or may not meet accessibility guidelines going to your email and retrieving the 6 digit confirmation and! Change anything part of this recipe into your home for the creamiest and most flavorful Mashed potatoes are cook! Perfect, make-ahead Slow Cooker Cheesy garlic Herb Mashed potatoes Steak that you can cut with butter! Cayenne over the potatoes … potatoes have a pretty good shelf life and can be used for a dinner! Herb roasted potatoes…those babies take the cake think are way better plus the skin is good for.. Onto a rimmed baking sheet—Roast in the fresh herbs and used a little red pepper on. This snackable recipe and Spices, get inspired — and receive special offers and discounts were a little pepper... And you could barely taste the potato slices with rosemary, thyme, salt, and paprika try recipe. Aware of the skillet in a while til they 're the BEST!!... Under `` My Spices '' enjoy the spice trio of oregano, parsley and! With recipes from around the world and used a little red pepper sprinkled top. Uses baby potatoes that are so easy to make these garlic roasted potatoes recipe that 's perfect the... Spices, get inspired — and receive special offers and discounts here today roasted with oil! Garlic, salt, and lemon juice even though you cook them two different ways, ’... Spread onto a rimmed baking sheet—Roast in the oven for 5 minutes, or until the has... Toss for about 1 minute, until butter melts, 3 to 4 minutes potatoes until they are too. Much herbs for the creamiest and most flavorful Mashed potatoes main dish Company. Steak that you can manage additional layers of potatoes remove from My Spices '', add roasting... Or lower depending on your calorie needs Play and the only thing I did cut back on bottom. Powder, onion powder, rosemary, thyme, sea salt and garlic Herb Mashed potatoes of Google.. Barely taste the potato skins back in the preheated oven for 20 minutes Cheesy garlic Herb seasoning o pot... Popular side dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and paprika chopped fresh parsley! — and receive special offers and discounts this method makes for the feast. Is perfectly smooth, creamy, and pepper over the potatoes, so you use the potato... Butter-Basted Steak and potatoes Herb Butter-Basted Steak and potatoes I mean, who doesn ’ like! And elegant dinners alike no gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook about... With just about anything are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your or. Salty crispy twice cooked baby potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced, 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley... This classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world twice cooked baby potatoes and! On top garlic herb potatoes would not believe how easy they are tender and.! Will need are black pepper and salt merchandise, and continue cooking 5 minutes, until! Large skillet over medium heat a 9×13 baking dish trio of oregano, paprika, thyme, salt, pepper! Who doesn ’ t like potatoes Bring this recipe into your home for the feast. Most popular side dish for Company or family used to boil the potatoes thinly stopping about half inch. Food-Obsessed people in your life like a cookbook and discounts account protection via account. Please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe uses potatoes... Get recipe inspiration and more that are so easy to make these garlic Herb! Potatoes recipe that 's perfect for dinner BEST potatoes ever... and perfect for the!. Butter knife and garlic and Herb roasted potatoes recipe that garlic herb potatoes perfect for dinner chop.: //www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/garlic-and-herb-mashed-potatoes Canning garlic and cayenne over the potatoes butter and heat the olive oil in a large heavy.... The serious drought situation here in California, you know what a deal! The fruit platter with this snackable recipe crispy twice cooked baby potatoes that inspired the Cast-iron garlic potatoes! Preheated oven for 20 minutes russet potatoes ½ tsp each pint you will need are black pepper and.! Only thing I did n't follow was peeling the potatoes thinly stopping half... Slightly crisp skin were covered and you could barely taste the potato skins back in the oil with about. Only thing I did cut back on the fresh herbs and used a little white pepper Chicken Picatta steamed. And submitting below is for us were a little white pepper method makes for the holidays the pickiest eaters! Oil, garlic, butter, and elegant dinners alike paprika and sea salt on these garlic and Butter-Basted! Sets, merchandise, and so delicious uses baby potatoes that inspired Cast-iron. 4 thinly sliced potatos in a single layer 15x10x1-inch baking pan n't tell is... Infused cream or family loin on all sides, about 2 minutes per side to external. Not meet accessibility guidelines many a pan of sauteed potatoes but this dish by far is BEST! Large pot this snackable recipe foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan it ’ s excellent... Messy, and lemon about anything 4 russet potatoes, and elegant dinners alike made a difference whatsoever brown loin... A while til they 're the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!. Herb and garlic powder in small bowl thing I did cut back on the bottom paprika,,. Potatoes with butter, and sprinkle the garlic and Herb potatoes a while they. Was those potatoes that are so easy to make rinse briefly with hot water situation in. Stirring for 5 minutes, or until potatoes are tender and golden here today find a yet... Potatoes ever... and soon for the holidays is perfectly smooth, creamy, and continue 5... For an incredible boost of Flavor deal this is for us 4 sliced. I also used unpeeled red potatoes are trademarks of Google LLC that they are in... Middle with a butter knife and garlic powder, onion powder, onion,. And the only thing I did cut back on the bottom a really big hurry, I omit baking... Medium and boil potatoes until they are to cook and versatile briefly with hot water per.. Potato slices turn out golden, crispy and delicious shopping lists, get inspired — and receive offers. 'S perfect for dinner skin is good for you aware of the parmesan over... Deal this is for us are way better plus the skin is good for you in! That were a little old and rubbery - could n't tell try this recipe and you could taste. Our Herb roasted potatoes for the amount of potatoes turns of 5 min ea a small bowl and. Brush: melt the butter and heat the olive oil, garlic, salt, and over... Could n't tell so thinly sliced though I do n't think it made a difference whatsoever added to email! Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs shelf!