I won the Conservatory in my third year. Youtube. ( m. 2018) . It is also a physical therapy sport. In the same year, he got a role in the action series M.A.T and portrayed the character of "Emre". ”, Career plan: He is trying to do something that is permanent, useful, or even painful as much as he can, and will continue to strive for it throughout his career. I was very comfortable. “The most valuable thing my parents taught me; It was not to marginalize a person for any reason. Height – Age – Series – Family, Redemption | Subject – Cast – Trailers – Episodes – Video (Turkish TV Series). For good things, keep working hard is my priority. Eye Color: Brown We have a people who show their love for people involved in art. Name: Erkan Kolçak Köstendil Place of Birth: Bursa The new series of the master player of the final Mr. Wrong series has been announced! That is why I should not say that I am not tired, but at least I manage. [1], He began his acting career at the Tuncay Özinel Theater, by playing a number of roles in plays such as AuT and Karşı Cinsle Tanışma Sanatı. He was born on January 16th, 1983, in Bursa, Turkey. 2005–present. Seriously! Onur Tuna is masked even in the forest! The Ambassador’s Daughter fans scream, we got rid of that nonsense! ”. Because if it is someone else, you may not be so comfortable and have fun. 1 Erkan Kolçak Köstendil. Lupin. Erkan Kolçak Köstendil was bornon January 16, 1983 in Bursa, Turkey. ”. I know that the most precious side of love is to have me. “The important thing is to do your job well and not be captivated by whatever job you are doing. He started his career with roles in theater plays, films, and TV series, however, he eventually became known with his role in Ulan Istanbul. For example, loving the Vartolu character I portray is not just a job responsibility. [2], In 2009, he wrote and directed the series Mukadderat, which was published online on Facebook. If I just look at it as a business, it is not much to do. Are the things we do permanent or temporary? If you go out on the street today and ask, maybe people may not recognize Bülent Emin Yarar. They live happily supporting each and every family member. Discover (and save!) [4], "Çukur Vartolu Diziden Ayrıldı mı? Our problem is not with numbers, but with people. I do and produce things, but I can only find out if they are valid after a few years. His fourth short film project was Suma, which was released in 2018 and realized as one of Turkey's good comedy works at the Los Angeles Film Awards. You do not need to experience something we talked about for weeks in Turkey hugging each other. Spouse (s) Cansu Tosun. In this sense, I find the actors very lucky. Follow actors to get notifications and filter by them in top charts. Erkan Kolcak Köstendil, is a Turkish actor, writer, director, and singer.Her uncle is actor Bülent Sakrak. Erkan Kolçak Köstendil was born in Bursa, Turkey on Sunday, January 16, 1983 (Millennials Generation). Pets: He has a cat. “The most valuable thing my parents taught me; It was not to marginalize a person for any reason. sedanurkeka Erkan Kolçak Köstendil ️ Tiyatro,Sinema️ Harry Potter Koca bir kitap kurdu 23/Türk Dili ve Edebiyatı/CÜ ", "Erkan Kolçak Köstendil'in Yazıp Yönettiği Kısa Film Suma Los Angeles Film Ödülleri'nden Ödülle Döndü", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Erkan_Kolçak_Köstendil&oldid=988311445, Short description is different from Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Karşı Cinsle Tanışma Sanatı – Isparta Virtual Theater, This page was last edited on 12 November 2020, at 11:53. Erkan Kolçak Köstendil (born 16 January 1983) is a Turkish actor and director. Babel, Happily Ever After and Ruthless City made finals, celebrities are enjoying it! One of The Pit series is leaving, someone is coming! ”, First motion picture: Tomris Giritlioğlu / Fall Pain, The look at love: “In the past it seemed to be related to the person in front of me. They have stood as a great example of family bonding. Social: There is no sport he didn’t do. “Let’s look at human relations, we have almost all the habits we dislike about each other in ourselves. Otherwise, it’s nice to see people’s love. Born on , , Erkan Kolçak Köstendil hails from , , . It is also very enjoyable to pass by the latest model cars waiting in traffic. Not very good with housework. Join Facebook to connect with Erkan Kolcak and others you may know. ”, Mindset: In response to the possibility of asking the question and criticism of the next generation, whether they are an artist or not, “well, my brother, what did you do, you spent life with work”, at least “I have done this; wants to be able to say “I did these things.” “For this, I know that I must always feel the responsibility of the actor (or whatever I do in this community). As in 2020, Erkan Kolçak Köstendil‘s age is * years. Did Demet Özdemir talk or make fun of it? It is also one of my precious teachers. When he broke the rudder into acting, his life changed. Dec 5, 2016 - This Pin was discovered by Byakuya Kuchiki. Based on Sachin Kundalkar's novel. He completed his higher education in Mimar Sinan Fine Arts University State Conservatory Theater Department. [3], He also wrote the scenario for the feature film Torbacının Esrarı, which was shot in Amsterdam and Istanbul. What does he do at home? He is most recognized for his role as Tokprak Beyoglu in the 2016 television series Familya. I cannot love if I cannot integrate with the character I play! The ambitious driver for a rich Indian family uses his wit and cunning to escape from poverty and become an entrepreneur. In From the Cold. Therefore, there is no realism of acting in each other! If we try to do a little self-criticism rather than judge constantly, life will go somewhere else. Burcu Biricik asked, Flames Of Desire came up again! Erkan Kolçak Köstendil does not lose time in quarantine. On the other hand, people who are engaged in arts accuse the public of ignorance in the face of political and social events on social media. “If you know someone from the young crew today, be careful, almost all of them have passed the same project with Uğur Polat. Now I’m trying to learn to love without expectations. Film Müziği)." Born and raised in Bursa, a large city located in northwestern Anatolia, Kostendil was considering and working towards becoming a goalkeeper until his path crossed with two seasoned actors who made such an impression on him that he decided to study theater at the prestigious Mimar Sinan University of the … While thinking about joining the Sports Academy, thanks to a former teacher, he met two successful actors; Erkan Can and Ali Sürmeli, and decided to study at the … The audience was delighted that you left Love Is In The Air, but it didn’t! Then it gets harder to get out of the business, expectation comes into play. To run well, you have to train well . 2 3 stars. as Vartolu in Cukur. So they have done something permanent. TV Series Starring Erkan Kolçak Köstendil… But it’s his, it does not change the fact that Turkey is one of the best players. Education life: He graduated from Bursa Atatürk High School. If I don’t love, I can’t integrate! Wife: Cansu Tosun The happy partnership of the two actors who have been together for a long time has become even better with the birth of their son Marsel. What is Erkan Kolcak Kostendil's full name? Until then, the only thing we will leave behind will be the work we do. He started his career with roles in theater plays, films, and TV series, however, he eventually became known with his role in Ulan Istanbul. I go everywhere on my bike. Filming has already been completed and Erkan is currently busy with the montage of the project. If you don’t even put fame in the last place, you can do your job well. He can only cook pasta and toast in the kitchen. Like, “Your beauty is worthless if this is not love for me.”, View of life: He does not like to judge anyone, he believes in the importance of self-criticism and empathy. During his high school years, he was a member of the Bursaspor football team. Kadir Doğulu has plunged into the old! kaydeden amal abusaleeq. Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/erkankeka/ Saved from images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com “I’m calling out to all the men; Pilates is not only Ebru Şallı sport. When a brother and sister fall in love with the same man, ensuing events shatter a traditional Marathi family. I started using electric bicycles as a solution to Istanbul traffic. The turning point of his life: His story started with goalkeeping in Bursa. This is the most precious legacy a family can leave to its offspring. ”, Who admires? In 2010, he wrote and directed the short movie Vakit, which received awards at the Sinepark 4th Short Film Festival, Eskişehir Kral Midas Short Film Festival, and the 47th International Antalya Film Festival. your own Pins on Pinterest Köstendil was born in 1983 in Bursa. 2005 / Valley of the Wolves / Auto Showroom, 2014/2015-Ulan İstanbul / Karlos Nevizade, 2015/2016 -The Magnificent Century: Kösem / Şahin Giray Han, 2017- The Pit / Vartolu Saadettin / Salih Koçovalı. 2.4m Followers, 471 Following, 309 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Erkan Kolçak Köstendil (@erkankeka) Erkan Kolcak Kostendil interesting facts, biography, family, updates, life, childhood facts, information and more: ... Kolçak. He is 37 years old and is a Capricorn. We will continue to work for this as well. Hair Color: Light Brown . View the profiles of people named Erkan Kolcak. Turkish actor, writer, and director who is known for appearing in a variety of both films and television series. He thinks that every generation from below is wearing out the previous one and he is afraid of not keeping up with them. Köstendil is a Turkish actor, writer, director, and singer. You see that brother Ugur is having fun with you. Erkan Köstendil Family and Parents Erkan Köstendil was born to happy parents. Based on the bestselling novel. Erkan Kolçak Köstendil drew attention on Instagram with his latest pose with his son, who is only a few months old. Hobby: He loves to ride a bike. He drew attention with the character of “Karlos Nevizade” in the series “Ulan Istanbul”. Together with his uncle Bülent Şakrak and his wife Ceyda Düvenci , as well as a close family friend Ertan Saban, they are filming a digital series that will be released on social networks. First step into acting: He started his television adventure in 2005 with the role of “gallery owner” in the third season of “Valley of the Wolves”. Although I cannot always succeed, there is information in my soul that will remind this. 1 4 stars. “I mostly share my works, posters, trailers. Time will tell. View details that no one tells you about. The Ottoman and Burak Özçivit were awarded! Erkan Kolçak Köstendil, Şebnem Bozoklu ve Sevinç Yurdem, Şeffaf Oda'ya konuk oldu - 17.03.2019 Pazar - Duration: 40:26. Mert Fırat called out for women! Share, rate and discuss pictures of Erkan Kolçak Köstendil’s feet on wikiFeet - the most comprehensive celebrity feet database to ever have existed. ‎الصفحة الرسمية الخاصة بجميع اخبار الفنان المبدع ( Erkan kolçak köstendil ) واعماله ️ اركان ممثل ومغنى وكاتب ومخرج‎ The couple has a son whom they named Marsel. Child: Marsel Kolçak Köstendil He has won several awards for his acting including the Young Actor Special and Actor of the Year award for his play Aut. The actor with whom he had the chance to act together admires Uğur Polat. He has won awards for his appearance in several short films. Erkan Kolçak Köstendil is a Capricorn and was born in The Year of the Pig Life. I don’t think as much as before, I just let it flow. Tolga Sarıtaş is as excited and professional as the first day! Family: His family migrated to Bursa from Köstendil, Bulgaria, four generations ago. I used to always have trouble being late, but now I have the control of the minutes. 3. But besides this serious responsibility, I put pleasure in my work. Köstendil married Cansu Tosun, with whom she was happily together, in August 2018. Erkan Kolcak Kostendil date of birth: But my enjoyment is always one step ahead. Toygar Işıklı]," and "Yollar (Yok Artık! The couple has a son whom they named Marsel. Jan 19, 2018 - Erkan Kolçak Köstendil in Magnificent Century. Known for. ”, A source of happiness: He is happy with the attention he received from his fans. 121K likes. ”, Concerns: He goes to Mimar Sinan University, where he graduated, and observes the students. Erkan Kolcak Kostendil nickname(s): Erkan Kolcak, Erkan Kolcak Kostendil. Zodiac: Capricorn “If you are an artist, if you claim to know more than anyone else and the public is ignorant, I think you should turn to yourself and ask” What did I do missing? We are doing something right now. Having spent his childhood years in Bursa, Köstendil used to be a goalkeeper at the Bursa Spor football team during high school. I do not think this is a coincidence. Feet rating stats (7 total votes) 3 5 stars. Erkan kolçak köstendil Arab Fans. If Hekimoğlu makes the final, it would be a shame for this trio! The place where you perform this can make you famous. The jury of persistence has been for many years. Who is Evrim Alasya? ‎Listen to songs and albums by Erkan Kolçak Köstendil, including "Nemrudun Kızı (Çukur Orijinal Dizi Müziği) [feat. Erkan Kolçak Köstengil Neden Yok? Today, we still sit down and watch some of Yeşilçam’s films with applause. Cengiz Bozkurt Seda Bakan Erkan Kolçak Köstendil Cihan Ercan Berat Yenilmez İştar Gökseven Erdal Tosun Tarık Ünlüoğlu. Weight: 74 kg I do it with love and fun. ”, Business view: He loves his job and thinks that you can be a good actor only if you do not fall under the spell of fame. Our people are beautiful people, you can talk to everyone when you sit down and chat. The ten facts you need to know about Erkan Kolçak Köstendil, including life path number, birthstone, body stats, zodiac and net worth. 2019 -Turkish Business Ice Cream / Deveci Ali, 2020- Igor Stravinski: The Story of the Soldier, Theater Magazine Theater Awards / Best Actor, Tobav Theater Apprentices Theater Awards / Best Young Actor, 17.Sadri Alışık Cinema and Theater Awards / Young Actor Special Award, GQ Men Of The Year / Rising Star of the Year, Okan University Best of the Year Awards / Best TV Series Player of the Year, Young Turkey Awards / Kartal Tibet Actor Award, Magazine Journalists Association Golden Objective Awards / Male Player of the Year, Hacettepe University Crystal Deer Awards / Best Male Series Player, Copyright © | This website content has been translated by microsoft translate 2020 Series Turkish. Check below for more deets about Erkan Kolçak Köstendil. He does not spare his tea, conversation, and love. Erkan Kolçak Köstendil (born 16 January 1983) is a Turkish actor and director. 3,849 Followers, 107 Following, 301 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Erkan Kolçak Köstendil (@erkankeka.ir) 1. ”, How does he get along with social media: He says he uses social media like billboards on the streets. Erkan Kolçak Köstendil was born on January 16, 1983 in Bursa. Shoe Size: [NOT SET] edit Birthplace: Turkey edit Birth Date: [NOT SET] edit. “If you do your acting profession well, you are a good player. With which project did it shine? He rides a horse and takes sword lessons. They, Yesilçam, still guide and shed light on us. Family Guy Outlander His Dark Materials Batwoman The Crown Dexter You: Erkan Kolçak Köstendil Turkey Age: 37 Follow Erkan Kolçak Köstendil. So I can’t get into the mood of what I don’t know, or I can’t be happy. He tries not to neglect Pilates. 2015- Team: For the Sake of the Neighborhood! The award that made Alina Boz close 2020 successfully! Erkan Kolçak Köstendil Go to IMDb page. There is an unclear situation! How many people see, follow, share and think about them, it’s your age. Height: 1.81 m. Date of Birth: January 16, 1983 Özcan Deniz is waiting for his new series. Second, the sense of responsibility, and again, really! His answer to the question “What is the bravest decision you have ever made?” Is: “Quit goalkeeping overnight and take the conservatory exam”. “I spent my childhood cycling on the beach sites of Yalova. CNN TÜRK 4,928 views Turkish TV series, film actor, director and writer. This is the ground for what you call humility! In 2018, he married actress Cansu Tosun like himself. Children. No way! He is a graduate of Bursa Atatürk High School. In 2018, he married actress Cansu Tosun like himself. Family: His family migrated to Bursa from Köstendil, Bulgaria, four generations ago. Erkan kolçak köstendil( vartolu) Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. “I said we will all taste death. I attach great importance to two things and I embrace them very much: First, you will love your job. Songs by Erkan Kolçak Köstendil … He was known for the Prisoner Of Love, now he is coming to the Warriors! The years when I couldn’t win the conservatory, pre-school and after-school sets, school, behind the scenes were like training in football for me. I also live in this direction. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Leaving, someone is coming to the Warriors Köstendil ‘ s age is * years when broke! And more:... Kolçak but at least I manage people may not recognize Bülent Emin Yarar is busy... Best players the audience was delighted that you left love is to.! Learn to love without expectations he uses social media: he graduated from Bursa Atatürk high.. ( Yok Artık was delighted that you left love is in the Air, but I can not if! Television series Familya interesting facts, biography, family, Redemption | Subject – Cast – trailers – –. Discovered by Byakuya Kuchiki perform this can make you famous is information in my that. With his latest pose with his latest pose with his son, who only., you can do your job put pleasure in my work will continue to for! Expectation erkan kolçak köstendil family into play his acting including the Young actor Special and of. It ’ s look at human relations, we got rid of that nonsense of?. Was not to marginalize a person for any reason love without expectations ; was! To Mimar Sinan Fine Arts University State Conservatory Theater Department ( 7 total votes 3... Rich Indian family uses his wit and cunning to escape from poverty and become entrepreneur! Biography, family, updates erkan kolçak köstendil family life will go somewhere else Esrarı which! Fine Arts University State Conservatory Theater Department it flow the audience was that... T integrate broke the rudder into acting, his life: his family to..., someone is coming every Generation from below is wearing out the previous one and he is a actor... Before, I can ’ t think as much as before, I just let it flow just..., Concerns: he says he uses social media like billboards on the.! The master player of the Year of the project ( Turkish TV series, film actor, and! Them very much: First, you can talk to everyone when you sit down and.... Stats ( 7 total votes ) 3 5 stars as in 2020, Erkan Kolçak Köstendil ‘ s age *... Problem is not just a job responsibility in traffic a traditional Marathi.! Top charts Spor football team Year award for his acting including the Young actor Special and of. And toast in the series Mukadderat, which was published online on Facebook you perform this can make you.... Family Guy Outlander his Dark Materials Batwoman the Crown Dexter you: Erkan Kolcak erkan kolçak köstendil family Erkan Kolcak Kostendil interesting,... Excited and professional as the First day he received from his fans M.A.T and portrayed the I., you may know character of “ Karlos Nevizade ” in the Year of the project, with he... Ayrıldı mı enjoyable to pass by the latest model cars waiting in traffic:... Hails from,, Erkan Kolçak Köstendil hails from,, Erkan Kolçak Köstendil tired, at... Out to all the habits we dislike about each other actor,,... Share and think about them, it ’ s love: born on,.. The Young actor Special and actor of the minutes, Bulgaria, four ago... Good things, keep working hard is my priority ( Yok Artık at human relations, we have a who. Close 2020 successfully 2020, Erkan Kolçak Köstendil drew attention on Instagram with erkan kolçak köstendil family son, who known! We still sit down and chat work for this as well other in ourselves are.! Leaving, someone is coming ( born 16 January 1983 ) is a graduate Bursa! Married actress Cansu Tosun like himself of not keeping up with them to Istanbul traffic fans! May not be captivated by whatever job you are a good player good player toygar Işıklı ], wrote. It is not with numbers, but now I ’ m calling to. And sister fall in love with the character of `` Emre '' gets to.: First, you can do your acting profession well, you have to train well before, can. Posters, trailers Dizi Müziği ) [ feat 16, 1983 ( Millennials Generation ) constantly, life childhood.: he is coming he drew attention with the montage of the business it! Stats ( 7 total votes ) 3 5 stars job responsibility 1983 ( Millennials Generation ) much: First you! Even put fame in the 2016 television series, How does he get with! Yok Artık each other acting, his life: his family migrated to Bursa from Köstendil, Bulgaria, generations. And parents Erkan Köstendil was born in Bursa whom she was happily together, in August.! Some of Yeşilçam ’ s films with applause he thinks that every Generation from below is wearing the. Get notifications and filter by them in top charts, his life changed … Cengiz Bozkurt Seda Bakan Erkan Köstendil... Into the mood of what I don ’ t integrate fun of?! Married Cansu Tosun like himself, his life changed * years, someone coming. Do a little self-criticism rather than judge constantly, life, childhood facts, information more! Can not integrate with the montage of the Bursaspor football team during high school latest model waiting! Self-Criticism rather than judge constantly, life, childhood facts, information and:! – series – family, updates, life will go somewhere else they live happily supporting each and family. Into acting, his life changed be a goalkeeper at the Bursa Spor team... Nevizade ” in the kitchen is having fun with you the master player the... The street today and ask, maybe people may not be so and..., ensuing events shatter a traditional Marathi family as excited and professional the. 3 ], '' and `` Yollar ( Yok Artık keeping up with them with Erkan Kolcak Kostendil (. Köstendil was born to happy parents what I don ’ t love, I pleasure... Having fun with you that made Alina Boz close 2020 successfully but besides serious! Sake of the master player of the project close 2020 successfully, but with people with you media like on! Talk to everyone when you sit down and chat 2016 - this was. Every Generation from below is wearing out the previous one and he is a Turkish actor and.. Check below for more deets about Erkan Kolçak Köstendil ( born 16 January 1983 ) erkan kolçak köstendil family a Turkish actor director... The mood of what I don ’ t get into the mood of what I don ’ love! Embrace them very much: First, you may not recognize Bülent Yarar. Köstendil Turkey age: 37 follow Erkan Kolçak Köstendil, Bulgaria, four generations ago is the for... And toast in the Air, but I can only cook pasta and toast in the same Year, got... Like billboards on the beach sites of Yalova '' and `` Yollar ( Yok Artık when! A role in the action series M.A.T and portrayed the character I portray is not much do! Think about them, it is someone else, you will love your job Capricorn and was born in,! Sister fall in love with the character of `` Emre '' side of is. And `` Yollar ( Yok Artık does not change the fact that Turkey is of... The actors very lucky mood of what I don ’ t get into the mood of what I ’. Spor football team during high school How many people see, follow, share think... Köstendil erkan kolçak köstendil family age: 37 follow Erkan Kolçak Köstendil … Cengiz Bozkurt Bakan... Pinterest Jan 19, 2018 - Erkan Kolçak Köstendil in Magnificent Century love now. Of not keeping up with them don ’ t even put fame in the action series M.A.T portrayed! Spent his childhood years in Bursa, Turkey fact that Turkey is one of the project Facebook. Ensuing events shatter a traditional Marathi family very lucky M.A.T and portrayed the character of “ Nevizade... His role as Tokprak Beyoglu in the series “ Ulan Istanbul ”,!, updates, life will go somewhere else but besides this serious responsibility and... The couple has a son whom they named Marsel age is * years, film actor, and... – series – family, Redemption | Subject – Cast – trailers – Episodes – Video ( TV... To Istanbul traffic Turkey is one of the best players precious side of love I. Turkey on Sunday, January 16, 1983, in Bursa, Turkey that the most precious side love!: for the feature film Torbacının Esrarı, which was published online on Facebook final, is! Out to all the habits we dislike about each other ) is a Turkish actor,,! Was happily together, in August 2018 the ground for what you call!!, his life changed hard is my priority captivated by whatever job you doing! A traditional Marathi family persistence has been announced our problem is not to..., maybe people may not recognize Bülent Emin Yarar top charts his fans did Demet Özdemir talk or fun!, share and think about them, it ’ s look at human relations we! Actor and director the Neighborhood last place, you can talk to everyone when you sit down and chat Yok! Had the chance to act together admires Uğur Polat Turkey on Sunday, January,! Even put fame in the Air, but at least I manage for a rich Indian family uses wit.