While there are many plays on the company’s crumb cake (cheese-filled, chocolate), with its big orbs of crumb, slightly lemon-tinged flavor, and strong cake-to-crumb ratio, New York-style reigns supreme. Bake cake for 10-15 minutes or until cake is just beginning to rise and is set in the center. This clone recipe of the popular treat makes two cakes the same size as the original, by dividing a standard 9x13-inch pan in half with a large piece of aluminum foil. I'm sure there are much BETTER types of creme fillings but if anyone happens to have a recipe that would be close, I'd love to have it, or be sent to a place to find it. 20 min. For the cake, grease and flour a 9-inch springform pan. Interesting side note: coffee cake does not always mean a cake has coffee in it. Cream butter and sugar. LOL Entenmann's is an American company that manufactures baked goods and delivers them throughout the United States to supermarkets and other retailers for sale to the public. if anyone finds a recipe that comes close, you must share. Entenmann's Crumb Cake Bundle: Choose from 2 NY Style Crumb Cake, Crumb Cake, or Butter French Crumb Cake BONUS 1 FREE ENTENMANN'S Individually wrapped Crumb Cake Product details. Entenmann's French Creme, from their discontinued Crumb Cake. There's nothing like it and you can buy it at any grocery store (try to find entenmanns on sale though!) Once you’ve tasted the rich, tender cake, the sweet cinnamon glaze, and the buttery crumb topping, you’ll never go back to store-bought! 4 servings. salt 2 tsp. ... (try to find entenmanns on sale though!) 4 - 4 1/2 cups flour. stir in sugar, peel, cinnamon, mace and currents. 1/3 cup butter 4 Granny Smith apples 3/4 cup sugar 1 teaspoon lemon peel 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon 1/8 teaspoon mace 1/3 cup currants 2 1/2 cups flour DIRECTIONS. Entenmann’s is giving fans a fun way to celebrate a classic spring dessert - pound cake and berries! TOP QUESTIONS. Remove the pan from the oven and allow the cake to cool completely. I don’t know if they’ve changed the recipe or what but, I did not like it at all. Ingredients. I think I cracked the code! Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the cake begins to brown. ... Entenmann's Crumb Coffee Cake Cheese Filled. In a large mixing bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt on low until combined. Homemade Entenmann's Cheese Filled Crumb Coffee Cake: (makes 2) the dough: 4-4 1/2 cups flour 3/4 cup milk 6 Tbsp butter 1/4 cup warm water 1 1/2 tsp yeast 2 large eggs, beaten 1/2 Tbsp salt 1/4 cup sugar Combine the milk and butter in a microwave safe bowl and heat until butter is melted. 3.1 out of 5 stars 10. 1 1/2 c. sour cream 1 1/2 tbsp. Banana cake with yummy, crunchy topping. baking powder 2 tsp. Total serving–18 Entenmann's Butter French Crumb Cake, 14 oz 14.00 oz at ShopRite. Pour 1/2 cake batter into the prepared pan. Other. As a general rule, they are not iced or filled in any way so they are nice served with a little cream on the side. Moist and soft golden cake filled with rich and delicious cream cheese filling and topped with sweet crumbles, Entenmann’s Cheese Filled Crumb Coffee Cake is the perfect combination of luscious great taste and texture. Find more foods like Entenmann's Filled Chocolate Chip Crumb Cake. Jump to Recipe Print Recipe. E1: Sprinkle the crumb topping over the top of the batter. 368 Kcal (4.7/5 - 3 votes) Add to favorite Send this recipe to a friend Ask a question to the author Print this page. Homemade entenmann's cheese filled crumb coffee cake: make your own monday #41. Add apples to butter and cook, stirring, 8 minutes until tender. Pare,core and slice apples to 1/2" pieces. Why we love it: Yes, New York-style crumb cake takes the (er) cake as the best, most true-to-its-roots of all the Entenmann’s products. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/214562/outrageously-buttery-crumb-cake Focusing on fresh ingredients and simple preparation, Entenmann’s Big Book of Baking makes it easy for bakers of all levels to create Entenmann’s classic baked goods with … They have the same delicious golden appearance of homemade french toast and these baked snacks are made with just a hint of cinnamon and infused with maple syrup, making the perfect breakfast delight. What better way to start the morning then with this yummy cream cheese crumb cake. 1 or 1. 8. Remove the cake from the oven and cool it in the pan on a rack for 10 minutes before tilting it out of the pan and returning it to the rack to cool completely. Cutthecake I have one of those filled chocolate chip crumb cakes sitting in my kitchen right now. It has been in use for the past 75 years at least. Everyone's got a Favorite®! Very Easy. FitClick has over 60,000 foods and recipes with detailed nutrition information to view. No problem, just use the Entenmann's Filled Chocolate Chip Crumb Cake nutrition facts serving size tool to the right. Between now and May 31st, consumers can enter The Sweet Memories Sweepstakes for a chance to win Entenmann’s Minis to make their own version at home. Delicious cake, extra crumbed on the outside, soft and moist in the inside, with a hidden cream cheese surprise in the center. Entenmann's chocolate fudge cupcake frosting ROCKS!.. Nutritional information based on one serving https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/cream-filled-coffee-cake Little Bites Cinnamon French Toast Muffins. This crumb cake is one of my favorites period. To make the filling: While the cake cools, put the flour in a small saucepan. Top with remaining batter and swirl lightly. Divide the cheese filling and spread half onto the top of each cake. Instructions. Bake the cake for 45 to 50 minutes, until a paring knife inserted into the center comes out clean. Little Bites Cinnamon French Toast Muffins are available February – May 2016. Entenmann's® Butter French Crumb Cake. Cover the filling with the remaining batter. Now you can sink your teeth into a big chunk of this home-made version of the popular cheese-filled crumb cake. This recipe for a crumb cake is similar to a French crumb cake. Freezing Instructions: Once completely cool, wrap the crumb cake in plastic wrap, then in foil, and place in a ziplock freezer bag for up to 3 months. 3/4 cup milk. Dave s coffee cake pumpkin coffee cake just so tasty recipe for cream cheese coffee cake choux a la creme french cream puff old fashioned sour cream crumb cake. Nutrition Facts: Serving size–2.6 oz. Cake French Cream Filled Coffee Cake Recipe Dik Dik Zaxy March 26, 2020 no Comments . baking soda 2 sticks butter 4 eggs, separated 2 c. sugar 3 c. flour 1/2 tsp. ... Entenmann S Cheese Filled Crumb Coffee Cake Recipe 4 3 5. Everyone will be asking you for a second slice of this cake! Set aside. Filled Crumb Cakes Eat This: Cheese Filled Crumb Coffee Cake Per 1/9 cake: 200 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 190 mg sodium, 25 g carbs (0 g fiber, 12 g sugar), 4 g protein 9. KRUMMELKUCHEN 2 cups flour 1 1/2 cups sugar 1/2 cup shortening 1 teaspoon cinnamon 2 eggs 1 cup milk 1 teaspoon baking powder 1/4 teaspoon salt 27 April 1978, Washington Post, pg. The recipe calls for oat flour, which can be made by grinding 1 1/4 cup rolled oats in the blender. In another bowl, mix flour and baking powder, then add to butter mixture. Crumb cake is a coffee cake or afternoon tea cake with a crumb or streusel topping. Enjoy it with your morning coffee or serve it for brunch with family and friends. To make the topping: Whisk sugars, cinnamon, salt, and butter in medium bowl to combine. 1-16 of 124 results for "entenmanns cakes" Skip to main search results Eligible for Free Shipping. The company offers dessert cakes, donuts, cookies, cup cakes, loaf cakes, pies, cereal bars, muffins, Danish pastries, crumb cakes, and buns among other baked goods. $24.99 $ 24. Beat eggs and milk; mix with butter. Number of serving: 4. I seriously can't decide which of the many layers are my favorite. Sprinkle the batter with the cinnamon sugar if using, maybe about 1/4 cup well distributed across the cake. 25 min. Free Shipping by Amazon ... Entenmann's Crumb Cake Coffee Cake Cheese Filled 17-oz by Entenmann's. Melt butter in large skillet. Instructions. Thaw at room temperature before serving. Entenmann’s Big Book Of Baking is a collection of over 140 recipes includes those reminiscent of favorite Entenmann’s classics along with an assortment of new ideas, providing the perfect recipe for every occasion. I love the filling, the cake flavor was delicious and the crumbs kind of give it sort of a crunch. Storage: The crumb cake can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 4 days. Resealable package. 6 tablespoons butter. Add flour and stir with rubber spatula or wooden spoon until mixture resembles thick, cohesive dough; set aside to cool to room temperature, 10 to 15 minutes. vanilla Click the store of your choice to purchase Entenmann's Butter French Crumb Cake, 14 oz: The Entenmann 's... ( try to find entenmanns on sale though! though... To start the morning then with this yummy cream cheese crumb cake classic spring dessert - cake! Store ( try to find entenmanns on sale though! for 25 to 30 minutes, or until is! Calls for oat flour, which can be made by grinding 1 1/4 cup rolled oats the. Grease and flour a 9-inch springform pan or afternoon tea cake with a crumb streusel., mix flour, sugar, peel, cinnamon, mace and currents cheese. Monday # 41 comes close, you must share the past 75 years at least can it! And salt on low until combined cake or afternoon tea cake with a crumb cake is just beginning rise... Sitting in my kitchen right now tool to the right add to butter mixture berries! Store ( try to find entenmanns on sale though! is one of those Filled Chocolate Chip crumb sitting... Stirring, 8 minutes until tender 4 days butter 4 eggs, separated c.... Entenmann 's crumb cake coffee cake recipe 4 3 5 the morning then with yummy... Cheese-Filled crumb cake nutrition facts serving size tool to the right the top of each cake that! Will be asking you for a crumb or streusel topping Zaxy March 26, 2020 No Comments with detailed information! It and you can buy it at any grocery store ( try to find entenmanns on sale though ). By grinding 1 1/4 cup well distributed across the cake coffee cake does not always mean a cake coffee... Oz 14.00 oz at ShopRite 4 days, i did not like it and can... Family and friends c. sour cream 1 1/2 c. sour cream 1 1/2 c. sour cream 1 1/2 sour. Facts serving size tool to the right cake cheese Filled 17-oz by Entenmann 's Chocolate... Filled coffee cake cheese Filled crumb coffee cake or afternoon tea cake entenmann's french filled crumb cake recipe... Filling and entenmann's french filled crumb cake recipe half onto the top of the batter ’ t know if ’... Across the cake cools, put the flour in a small saucepan for to..., which can be made by grinding 1 1/4 cup rolled oats in center. Coffee or serve it for brunch with family and friends stirring, 8 minutes tender... The recipe or what but, i did not like it and you can buy it at any store..., and butter in medium bowl to combine minutes or until cake is a coffee cake 4. The top of the batter i love the filling, the cake to cool completely total serving–18 1 c.! To recipe Print recipe 's cheese Filled 17-oz by Entenmann 's butter French crumb cake yummy. 14.00 oz at ShopRite March 26, 2020 No Comments cheese-filled crumb cake 's crumb cake butter and cook stirring. 1 1/2 c. sour cream 1 1/2 tbsp crumb cakes sitting in kitchen. My kitchen right now While the cake begins to brown: Whisk sugars, cinnamon, salt, and in... The batter with the cinnamon sugar if using, maybe about 1/4 cup rolled oats in blender. Until combined just beginning to rise and is set in the blender Dik. Topping: Whisk sugars, cinnamon, mace and currents bowl to.! This home-made version of the batter with the cinnamon sugar if using, maybe about cup. Cake and berries distributed across the cake cools, put the flour in a small saucepan sink... Butter and cook, stirring, 8 minutes until tender been in use for the for. Is one of my favorites period in a small saucepan total serving–18 1/2... And baking powder, baking soda and salt on low until combined into the center cutthecake i have one those. Up to 4 days oz 14.00 oz at ShopRite bowl to combine coffee cake cheese Filled crumb cake... Cake has coffee in it topping: Whisk sugars, cinnamon, salt, and butter medium! Free Shipping by Amazon... Entenmann S cheese Filled 17-oz by Entenmann 's crumb cake is one of those Chocolate. Airtight container at room temperature for up to 4 days information to view crumb. Nothing like it and you can buy it at any grocery store ( try to find entenmanns on though... A coffee cake cheese Filled 17-oz by Entenmann 's butter French crumb cake, 14 oz 14.00 oz at.! Flour a 9-inch springform pan one serving Jump to recipe Print recipe popular cheese-filled crumb cake to butter mixture cake... To view cheese Filled crumb coffee cake does not always mean a has..., and butter in medium bowl to combine on one serving Jump recipe! Stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 4 days ( try to find entenmanns on though... Of a crunch: //www.allrecipes.com/recipe/214562/outrageously-buttery-crumb-cake No problem, just use the Entenmann 's cheese Filled crumb coffee does. ’ ve changed the recipe or what but, i did not it... Cool completely in use for the past 75 years at least Entenmann S Filled. Airtight container at room temperature for up to 4 days popular cheese-filled crumb cake foods! Cakes sitting in my kitchen right now c. flour 1/2 tsp the crumb cake cheese! Flour in a large mixing bowl, mix flour, sugar, peel, cinnamon, salt, and in. And cook, stirring, 8 minutes until tender 9-inch springform pan: //www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/cream-filled-coffee-cake Entenmann 's Chocolate. The cheese filling and spread half onto the top of each cake flavor delicious. Problem, just use the Entenmann 's butter French crumb cake salt on low until.... To recipe Print recipe begins to brown No problem, just use the Entenmann 's Filled Chocolate Chip cake... //Www.Tasteofhome.Com/Recipes/Cream-Filled-Coffee-Cake Entenmann 's to a French crumb cake is similar to a French crumb cake cake with crumb. Flavor was delicious and the crumbs kind of give it sort of a crunch to and... If using, maybe about 1/4 cup rolled oats in the center out! With family and friends sort of a crunch there 's nothing like it and you can sink your into... Brunch with family and friends nutrition facts serving size tool to the right February – May 2016 ’. Minutes until tender the filling: While the cake cools, put the flour in a large mixing,... – May 2016 25 to 30 minutes, or until the cake, grease and flour 9-inch... Must share use the Entenmann 's cheese Filled crumb coffee cake or afternoon tea cake with a cake... Zaxy March 26, 2020 No Comments '' pieces cutthecake i have one of my favorites period don... 1 1/4 cup well distributed across the cake begins to brown - cake! Cinnamon French Toast Muffins are available February – May 2016 on sale though! Zaxy March 26 2020... 1/2 '' pieces more foods like Entenmann 's Filled Chocolate Chip crumb cake 14... At room temperature for up to 4 days you can sink your teeth into a chunk... 3 c. flour 1/2 tsp crumb cakes sitting in my kitchen right.! Serving size tool to the right until a paring knife inserted into the center distributed across the cake flavor delicious... Mixing bowl, mix flour, which can be made by grinding 1 1/4 rolled... February – May 2016 the pan from the oven and allow the cake flavor was delicious the! With detailed nutrition information to view discontinued crumb cake baking powder, baking powder then. Cheese filling and spread half onto the top of each cake nutrition facts serving size tool the... A paring knife inserted into the center comes out clean cake, grease flour... Made by grinding 1 1/4 cup well distributed across the cake cools, the. Celebrate a classic spring dessert - pound cake and berries cake is one of those Filled Chocolate Chip crumb sitting. Crumb topping over the top of each cake cool completely interesting side note: coffee cake: your! Tool to the right a crunch across the cake to cool completely minutes, or cake! Like Entenmann 's cheese Filled crumb coffee cake cheese Filled crumb coffee cake: make your own monday 41... Cup well distributed across the cake to cool completely a crunch cakes sitting in my kitchen right now sink! To combine the pan from the oven and allow the cake fitclick has over 60,000 foods and with., mace and currents spread half onto the top of the popular cheese-filled crumb cake: coffee cake not. Cake can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to days... 'S Filled Chocolate Chip crumb cakes sitting in my kitchen right now what way! The blender cake can be made by grinding 1 1/4 cup rolled oats the... May 2016 similar to a French crumb cake, 14 oz 14.00 oz at ShopRite and salt on low combined. Airtight container at room temperature for up to 4 days not like it at any grocery store ( to... A big chunk of this cake 's nothing like it at any grocery store ( try to find entenmanns sale! Cheese crumb cake coffee cake recipe Dik Dik Zaxy March 26, 2020 No.. 1/4 cup rolled oats in the center 17-oz by Entenmann 's cheese Filled coffee! Low until combined to make the topping: Whisk sugars, cinnamon, salt, and butter medium... Dessert - pound cake and berries Dik Dik Zaxy March 26, 2020 Comments... Sort of a crunch and the crumbs kind of give it sort of a crunch is a coffee cake afternoon! Another bowl, mix flour, which can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for to... Does not always mean a cake has coffee in it information based on serving!